We hope you enjoy our 4 self-care beauty product created with you in mind. These are some of the perfect was to relax and take care of you. Create a scrub, mask or bath salts and give them as a gift for your moms, sisters, and friends…or whip one or two up to relax on a Saturday. All these beauty products are gluten free, grain free, dairy free, soy free, and peanut free.
Strawberry Sugar Scrub
- 1 cups Freeze Dried Strawberries
- 1/3 cup Coconut Sugar (you can purchase this at Snackin’ Free)
- 4 teaspoons MCT OIL, Avocado oil or Olive oil
- 3 drops lime/ lemon or orange essential oil
In a coffee grinder, process freeze-dried strawberries to powder. In a bowl, whisk powdered strawberries with sugar until well combined. Add vegetable oil and essential oil; mix with a spoon or your hands. If you like your scrub to be more moist, add 1 or 2 more tablespoons of glycerin or oil.
Cocoa Body Scrub
- 1-2 TBSP Cacao Powder
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup MCT, coconut or avocado oil
Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of cacao powder to 1 cup coconut sugar and 1/2 cup oil of your choice (MCT, coconut oil, avocado oil).
Nourishing Face Mask
- 1 teaspoon cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons honey.
Mix cacao powder and honey in bowl. Spread it all over your clean face avoiding eye area. Leave on for 10 minutes. Wash off with a a washcloth and warm water. Follow with a moisturizer.
Scented Bath Salts
- 1 mason jar (any size will do)
- 1 bag of plain epsom salt
- a few drops of essential oil (scent of your choice)
Fill jar with epsom salt about half way and add a few drops of essential oil. Fill the rest of the jar and add a few more drops of essential oil.