Do you like to enjoy a non-alcoholic cocktail from time to time? Then try our paleo faux-jito mocktail; you can enjoy this fruity sparkling water on the patio enjoying the nice spring breeze and sunshine. Just like a traditional mojito minus the alcohol this mocktail is gluten free, grain free, dairy free, soy free, and legume free. You can even share it with your kiddos…if you want to.
- 5 organic blackberries, raspberries, strawberries
- 5 mint leaves
- 3 lime slices
- 1/2-1 tbsp raw honey
- 6 oz sparkling mineral water, chilled
- In a pint class, muddle blackberries, mint, limes, and honey until fully mashed and dark in color. If you don’t have a bar muddler, then just use the handle of a wooden spoon and immediately rinse when done (so the wood doesn’t stain).
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Pour in the sparkling water.
- Gently mix with a long spoon until fully incorporated.
- Garnish with a mint sprig, lime wheel, and blackberry.
- Drink up!