Today we decided to share one of our holiday favorite recipes…Holiday Roast Beast! We love this recipe – its simple, won’t take you all day to prep, is completely paleo…and has GREAT flavor. Impress your relatives with this recipe during your holiday get-togethers and they won’t even know it’s completely paleo.We hope you enjoy it as much as we do with your family and friends this holiday season.
- 1 roasting pan large enough for the roast you have chosen
- 1 top for roasting pan or aluminum foil to cover roast while cooking
- Beef Sirloin tip ( size of your choosing)
- Avocado oil
- Fresh peeled Garlic cloves
- Himalayan Pink Salt
- Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- Granulate Garlic
- Granulated Onion
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Make Cuts into the roast approximately 1 inch deep all around the roast beef making sure that they are not too close together.
- Stuff 1 clove of fresh garlic into each of the cuts made into the roast beef.
- Pour enough Avocado oil on and rub to coat the entire roast beff. Not too much, a little goes a long way.
- Season the roast with salt, pepper, garlic and onion.
- Place roast beef in pan and place on upper oven rack.
- Cook for 20 to 25 minutes per lb. for medium or approximately 50 to 60 minutes. Use a meat thermometer to check doneness of the roast beef- should read 140° for medium.
- Remove from oven, cover with foil to keep warm and let the roast beef rest for 15 minutes before carving.