- 7-10 jalapeños
- Avocado Oil
- 4oz. Daiya Creamcheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese substitute (Daiya or Parmela Creamery)
- 3 strips cooked uncured bacon bits
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp of onion powder
Bread Crumb Ingredients
- 3-4 eggs
- 1/2 – 1 cup arrowroot powder
- 1 package Snackin’ Free Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- Cut jalapeños in half, remove seeds and flesh from the inside.
- Cream together the ingredients for the filling until well combined. I like to use my stand mixer for this so that it’s very well combined, but you can do it with a hand mixer too. If you mix this by hand just make sure you get it very well mixed and that it’s creamy.
- Using a spoon fill each jalapeno half with the cream cheese mixture. The filling should be overflowing a bit and not flattened.
- Put eggs and bread crumbs into separate bowls. Dip jalapeños into egg was and dust with arrowroot powder. Let dry for about 10 minutes.
- Dip jalapeños into egg wash again and then into bowl of bread crumbs. Make sure the jalapeños are fully coated with the bread crumbs and set on parchment paper.
- Fill frying pan with avocado oil until about 1/2″ deep, heat the oil until ready for frying (a drop of water cause it to bubble).
- Fry each jalapeño popper turning over half way so both sides are golden brown.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes and serve with Snackin’ Free Ranch dressing.