- 28 ounce can whole plum tomatoes including juice
- 1 small white onion peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 – 2 jalapeño peppers seeded and chopped
- 6 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin or to taste
- 1 teaspoons salt or to taste
- 1 – 2 handfuls chopped cilantro I prefer 2
- Juice of 1 lime
- Roughly chop the white onion.
- Deseed and chop the jalapeño pepper(s).
- Finely chop garlic cloves.
- Finely chop cilantro.
- Add all ingredients into a food processor in the order listed. Pulse a couple times, then process until desired texture.
6. Taste the salsa and adjust as necessary to match on personal preference.
7. Transfer to airtight container and let sit in the refrigerator for a couple of hours or 1 day for best flavor. Serve with Snackin’ Free Tortilla Chips (recipe here) and enjoy!