This recipe is all of our favorite things: dairy, gluten, and soy free – not to mention delicious and packed full of omega 3s from the chia seeds. In five minutes of prep time this super satisfying dessert will be yours for the taking.
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup cacao or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 2-5 Tbsp maple syrup/agave to taste
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- fruit/coconut flakes for topping
- Combine all ingredients (except toppings) in a bowl and whisk until homogenous
- Cover and chill for at least 3-5 hours or overnight
- Top, serve, and enjoy!
*Adapted from The Minimalist Baker